JOIN OUR TEAM
Ignite your career in electronics.
Join our dynamic team and make a difference in the electronics industry by leveraging your technical aptitude, strong relationship-building skills, and passion for sales.
Select a career to learn more.
Outside Sales Representative - New England
Representative covering New England. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in promoting our manufacturers’ products and providing outstanding customer service to our clients. Your ability to understand our manufacturers’ products and apply them to our customers’ needs, along with your strong relationship-building skills, will be key to your success. You will have the full support of our inside sales, marketing, and leadership teams.
- Prospect and develop access to emerging accounts in New England.
- Support existing customers on next-generation designs, providing them with technical expertise and solutions.
- Nurture trusted relationships through in-person and virtual collaboration, becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Manage complex programs, working closely with internal teams, customers, manufacturers, and channel partners.
- Utilize our CRM system to efficiently manage sales activity and track progress.
- Meet or exceed sales growth targets.
- Residence in New England required.
- Minimum 5 years technical sales experience
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with design engineers and effectively communicate the value of our manufacturers’ products.
- Strong communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven, curious, and passionate about continuously learning and improving.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus uncapped bonus potential.
- Comprehensive company-paid health insurance coverage.
- Auto allowance to support your travel within the territory.
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Short and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Supportive team atmosphere that fosters collaboration and growth.
- Company provided laptop, monitor and cell phone.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Please include “Outside Sales Representative – New England” in the subject line of your email.
At Selmark, we believe in equal opportunities and value diversity in our workforce. We appreciate all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.